Penang Foundry & Engineering Industries Association (PENFEIA) is a non-profit trade organization which a representative body for the foundry and engineering trade industries in the northern region of Malaysia. PENFEIA was established in 1979 and also a member of Federation of Malaysian Foundry & Engineering Industries Associations (FOMFEIA).
Currently PENFEIA consists of 150 companies members who involve on engineering industries manufacturing and members are mainly SMIs.
Since its inception, PENFEIA has been in organizing relevant conferences, seminars and other projects to disseminate information to its members. In addition, PENFEIA participates extensively in trade exhibitions and trade visits locally and overseas to build linkages and business opportunities for its members.
To uplift our industry and technology to a greater height to meet the country Third Industrial Master Plan (IMP3) by the year 2020.
To promote goodwill and unity for the benefit of members of the industry.
OBJECTIVE & ACTIVITIES
- To assist its members to upgrade their skill and technology and also to continue increasing and development activities.
- To organize training courses and dialogues with various organization such as government and private sectors.
- To organize study and exposure trade mission both domestic and overseas.
- To assist its members to build linkages and business opportunities both in the domestic and international market.
MEMBERS’ NATURE OF BUSINESS
- Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Casting
- Metal Fabrication and Welding Works
- Mould & Die and Precision Engineering
- Metal Stamping
- Heat and Surface Treatment
- Automation and Equipment Manufacturers
- Automotive Maintenance
- Engineering Supplier
Please kindly visit our website on www.penfeia.org.my